committed to results.
CommitTed TO RESULTS.
"I AM A PROVEN LEADER WITH A FRESH VOICE, AND I AM COMMITTED TO RESULTS."
As a small business owner and community leader, I will bring effective and efficient ideas to our County Commission to elevate District 2 to new heights.
District 2 has a unique workforce with a critical need for sustainable jobs. I understand the needs of our community and will be laser-like in ensuring economic development remains at the forefront.
District 2 has community infrastructure needs that are impacting the mobility, connectivity and safety of our residents. I will champion solutions that address narrow roadways, flooding, poorly-lit roads, sidewalks and unpaved roads.
Our youth are the future. I am committed to increasing equitable access to educational and workforce development tools so that our youth in District 2 can thrive in the everchanging workforce.
Charities / Organizations
– This board makes written recommendations on the expenditure or investment by the CRA of local, state, and/or federal funds for redevelopment activities within the Downtown District Community Redevelopment Area boundaries (Mayor Appointee).
– Founder and organizer of annual fundraising event at Clydes and Costello’s and the Warehouse on College – All door revenue and service tips are donated to purchase holiday gifts for underprivileged children at the Children’s Home Society
– Active within Big Bend Region.
– Board Member and Representative of non-profit with the goal mission of helping keep children safe in their homes within their families, giving parents confidence and opportunities to build upon their strengths, empowering them to raise their children in healthy nurturing homes.
– Founder and organizer of annual event that provides free dental care for children whose families can not afford medical care.
– Founder and organizer of fundraising event at The Recess Club of Tallahassee occurring December annually. – All door revenue and service tips are donated to purchase holiday gifts for underprivileged children at the Children’s Home Society.
– Coordinated with Second Harvest to conduct a virtual food drive during the Covid-19 pandemic to provide food for families in need
– Raised over $2,500 with sponsorship from The Recess Club of Tallahassee